Saturday, August 22, 2015

Welcome to Two Mrs- Introduction to Mrs. Sassy Pants

Welcome all my crafty friends! (and a very special welcome to those of you who were kind enough to follow me over from my previous site The Weekend Stamper)! I'm so happy and excited to be here! I'm an avid crafter and after spending almost ten years working with Stampin' Up! exclusively, I'm excited to be able to stretch my wings and dabble in all things creative. My craft room recently got a major overhaul. I know you didn't see it before, but trust me, this is a major improvement and I now have room for all the wonderful supplies and machines that I will be using to hopefully fill this blog with.

As you can see from the picture, I'm organized (at least for me!) and ready to craft! I will put out this disclaimer, I am not a professional crafter (heck, some people would argue I'm not a professional anything :) ). I am a very enthusiastic hobbyist at the most, but trust me, I won't let that stop us from learning something new.  I am hoping that by using this blog, as well as some other great social media opportunities (like Periscope, Facebook, Instagram etc.) we can all get together and get those creative juices flowing. Some of the supplies I have at my beck and call are a Silhouette Cameo, a Big Shot, a Xyron, a Bind-it-All, A heat press, and soon to be in my grubby little hands, a Fuse and an Embroidery Machine. I also have at my disposal a very crafty builder hubby, so don't be surprised if you see a few wood working projects on my posts as well (Yep, he did build my entire craft room from scratch, although I participated by creating the blueprints!)

Just in case you want an idea of what kind of crafts I'm talking about, these are just a few I've made recently. As you can see, it's a pretty eclectic mix, but that just means there will be a little something for everyone!








I want this to be a very interactive blog, so feel free to ask questions, send in requests for tutorials, and most of all get out that stuff that's been sitting in your closet and start using it! So make sure to send in lots of emails to twomrsblog@gmail.com, Finally, as I'm sure you have realized from the title, I'm not alone in this endeavor. I have my very crafty and creative friend Mrs. Fancy Pants joining me for the ride. Between the two of us, we should keep you entertained if not enlightened. So, without any further ado, I'll let you meet my good friend and part time princess, Mrs. Fancy Pants!

See you soon!

SASSY

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ladies,
    Cannot wait to see what you are going to show on this new blog of yours.
    I'm a SF-fan and I just LUV your T-shirts with the Star Wars text Sassy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sassy Here......Thank you so much! Those Onsie's were for a friend's baby shower and we are huge SF fans around here as well. So glad you stopped by!

      Delete